Recruitment: Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
WardWilliams Creatives Ltd are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to our head office in Kingston Upon Thames.
A progressive firm based in Kingston, with additional office space in central London providing wide-ranging business solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional service that will contribute towards our client’s business success. As a small sized accountancy firm, we provide a wide range of services including audit and accounts, tax compliance, tax planning, payroll, financial planning, HR and company secretarial.
The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
Duties included but not limited to:
- General bookkeeping using Xero accounting software, including bank reconciliations, processing expenses
- Communicating regularly with clients to request their accounting records
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Providing Xero and bookkeeping training and advice to clients
- Maintaining and organising the necessary records/files
- Other finance related duties as requested
- Providing assistance for admin tasks in the team
To be considered you must:
- Have experience as a bookkeeper/accounts assistant with minimum 2 years’ experience in a small to medium size firm
- AAT qualified, or early ACCA studier
- Good working knowledge of Xero, Excel and CCH
- Confident communicator, self-starter
- Good time management skills, can prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Passion to work in a fast-growing environment, and willingness to progress further in practice
- Experience of working with the Creative sector is useful but not essential
- Flexible working: 3 days office, 2 days remote from 8.30am to 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
- 33 days annual leave, including BH
- Hours – Full time
- On job training, study support
- Extremely supportive working environment
- Working in brand new office building
As an equal opportunities’ employer, WardWilliams Creative Ltd is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join WardWilliams Creative Ltd.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you would like to apply. Please email: [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has not been successful this time.
Ward Williams Creative Ltd are also recruiting for the below roles:
Ward Williams Group is also looking to recruit for following: