Category: Wednesday Wisdom

What is employment allowance, is my business eligible for it?

What is employment allowance?

And does your business qualify for employment allowance? NIC, or National Insurance contributions are paid by employees and employers on earnings. National Insurance is similar

What is R&D Tax relief, who is it for?

What is R&D Tax relief? Who is it for?

R&D stands for Research and Development (R&D). There are two R&D  tax relief schemes currently available to creative businesses. Most creatives will be interested in